Webolocity GlobalSign SSL
Give your customers security with SSL security
2048 bit future proof
- THE STRONGEST ROOT CERTIFICATE AVAILABLE TODAY
- In 1998, GlobalSign had the foresight to create a strong Root Certificate by using 2048 bit RSA keys. This makes the GlobalSign Root Certificate the most widely distributed Certification Authority to already meet the NIST (National Institute of Standards & Technology) recommendation that from 2011 onwards all cryptographic keys should be 2048 bit in strength. Anything less than 2048 bit will most likely be deemed insecure, which has prompted the CA/Browser Forum to insist that all Extended Validation SSL Certificates are to be 2048 bit from the 1st January 2009 in anticipation.
GlobalSign provides 2048 bit strength across the entire Digital Certificate portfolio. Learn More SSL Certificates
- 256 bit ENABLED (128 bit min) SSL SECURED TRANSACTIONS - FREE OF CHARGE UPGRADE
- GlobalSign SSL Certificates include SGC technology that forces a weaker 40 bit SSL session to at least 128 bit, and in most cases now 256 bit. 128-256 bit SSL sessions are trillions times stronger than 40 bit and allow all site visitors, no matter where they are in the world to benefit from stronger encryption levels. Few SSL Providers have the capability of offering SGC, and for those that do, SGC is often added as "pro" services and carries a premium price. Every GlobalSign SSL Certificate is capable of 256 bit strong SSL, and includes step-up SGC technology that forces weak browsers to stronger browsers free of charge. Learn More for minimum 128 bit to 256 bit SSL encryption levels
- FREE MALWARE SCANNING
- (With Domain or Organization SSL, not available with Alpha SSL's)
- Malware distribution detection is included with all SSL Certificates and is a passive service that alerts your administrator if your site has been breached by hackers or exploits and is being used as a vehicle for hidden malware distribution such as viruses, spyware and trojans.
Search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing take a poor view of sites distributing malware, whether they know they are distributing or not. If the search engines find malware being distributed via your site, expect to be blacklisted and even excluded from search results completely.
Learn more about GlobalSign Malware Districution Detection services
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY
- GlobalSign Certificates are compatible with all browsers, mobile phones, Operating Systems, applications and devices - this means that practically 100% of visitors to your website, no matter what browser or device they are using, will automatically trust your SSL Certificate. Our global team of embedding experts ensure that GlobalSign continues to be trusted even with new devices, especially in the fast growing world of mobile connectivity. Learn More with all browsers, mobile phones and devices
- Secures both
- SECURE www.domain.com & domain.com
- SSL Certificates are usually issued to a sole Fully Qualified Domain Names (FQDN), so normally customers wanting to secure both "www.domain.com" and "domain.com" would need two separate SSL Certificates. But not with GlobalSign SSL where both "www.domain.com" and just "domain.com" are secured using a single SSL Certificate and without any additional charges, IP address purchase or server configuration. www.www.domain.com and domain.com
- CLICKABLE SECURE SITE SEAL - SHOW VISITORS YOU ARE A SECURE SITE
The GlobalSign Site seal is a sign of trust on the Internet. It shows your customers you have been authenticated and you use the strongest SSL possible to secure your transactions. Displaying the GlobalSign Site Seal will help visitors trust your web site, and then help convert general visitors to paying customers. Don't risk people abandoning shopping carts and web forms - display the GlobalSign site seal to give them the confidence to complete the transaction.
Available in multiple sizes as static GIF or animated Flash versions.
- UNLIMITED SERVER LICENSING
- Typically SSL Providers will issue SSL Certificates with only a single license, and additional licenses must be bought at a premium. To help you meet your budget GlobalSign SSL Certificates are provided with licensing for an unlimited number of servers included in the standard price. This allows you to easily secure your primary server, a secondary or backup server and a load balancer without any further costs
- MOVING SERVERS OR LOST YOUR SSL CERTIFICATE & KEY?
- No problem with GlobalSign. All SSL Certificates can be reissued at any time throughout the lifetime of the Certificate. Reissue 24/7 using your GlobalSign Certificate Center (GCC) account and have a replacement Certificate in only seconds. / replacements for lifetime of Certificate
- AVOID RENEWING EVERY YEAR & RECEIVE ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS
- Most GlobalSign Certificates can be valid for 1-5 years. Rather than renew every year and risk your Certificate expiring, choose a multi-year Certificate and get additional discounts of 20% per additional year. Reduce risk and reduce cost! - save 20% each year
- PEACE OF MIND THROUGH GLOBALSIGN'S WARRANTY PROGRAM
- GlobalSign SSL Certificates come with a free warranty of $ 10k - $ 250k against misissuance. - underwritten Liability Program
|SSL Certificate||1 Year||2 Year||3 Year||4 Years||5 Years|
|Alpha SSL||$14.99||$ 25.99||$ 33.99||$40.99||$ 46.99|
|Alpha WILDCARD SSL||$ 44.99||$ 78.99||$ 104.99||$ 128.99||$ 148.99|
|Domain SSL||$ 79.99||$ 143.99||$ 196.99||$ 239.99||$ 279.99|
|Domain WILDCARD SSL||$ 299.99||$ 539.99||$ 737.99||$ 899.99||4 1049.99|
|Organization SSL||$ 84.99||$ 154.99||$ 209.99||$ 254.99||$ 299.99|
|Organization WILDCARD SSL||$ 249.99||$ 449.99||$ 614.99||$ 749.99||$ 849.99|
|EV (Green Bar) Extended |
|$ 449.99||$ 704.99||N/A||N/A||N/A |
Purchase your Webolocity GlobalSign SSL Here!